VRO and VRA Model Logical Skills Questions Papers 2013 - 2014 : 1. It is the VRO and VRA recruitmet written notification of the test to be held on 30 th January 2012, is the logical skills of the 10 questions Topic Wise. This section of questions from the general reasoning skills and the ability to reasonong. Candidates may focus on studying the nature of the tests is more the old question papers. Weight age of 30 marks in written test, the other key area of digital skills, is. In addition, issues related to life style and villages on the General Studies and Arithmetic Skills the weightage given to the questions of 60 marks. The following are questions related to the design, logical skills: AP VRO VRA recruitment 2013 - 2014 Notification
1) The day after the day after tomorrow is four days before Monday. What day is it today?
A. Monday B. Tuesday C. Wednesday D. Thursday E. Friday
2) 1, 1, 4, 8, 9, 27, ?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 36 D.9
3) Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. You have to choose the answer
(1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(3) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
(4) If the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question and
(5) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
1) How many students are there in the school?
I. The number of boys is 90 more than that of girls.
II. The percentage of boys to the percentage of girls is 145.
2) What is the two digit number?
I. The sum and difference of digits are 9
II. The unit's digit is less than the ten's digit.
3) What is the rate of compound interest?
I. The principal was invested for 4 years
II. The earned interest was Rs. 1491.
4) How is M related to P?
I. The mother of P, and K are sisters
II. The only shild of D and K is M.
5) Who is the immediate right of Mohan when Mohan, Salil, Bhushan, Suresh and Jayesh are sitting around a circle facing at the centre?
I. Salil is third to the left of Mohan
II. Bhushan is between Salil and Jayesh.