GE Oil and Gas Recruitment 2013 | GE Oil and Gas Jobs for Freshers 2013 : 1. Great news for Engg. Graduates with 1-2 Years of experience to get associated with GE Oil & Gas. GE Oil & Gas is hiring Engineer/Technologist For BE/ B Tech - EC/IC Graduates On September 2013 at Vadodara, Gujarat.
GE Oil & Gas
3. Organization's Website: www.ge.com
4. Work Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
5. Job Profile: Engineer/Technologist
6. Work experience: 1-2 Years
7. Eligibility Criteria: BE/B Tech-EC/IC Graduates
8. Job function:
- Candidate should be a BE/BTech-EC/IC Graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should prepare documents as per Document issue Schedule in consultation with the concerned Project Manager for the content and schedule.
- Candidates should ensure submission and accurately of the generated document on scheduled.
- Candidates should Interact with vendors and sub-vendors for technical compliance.
- Candidates should Inspect vendor’s location regularly.
- Candidates should Inspect incoming material with great presition.
- Candidates should Involve proactively during the Factory Acceptance Test, Site acceptance test to resolve engineering issues.
- Candidates should Compile final Documentation for submission.
9. Job roles:
- Hands on experience in the field of Engineering disciplines like application engineering, product knowledge, cost effective solutions and quality control.
- Candidates should possess excellent Communication skills.
10. For additional information all the interested Candidates may click the below link to apply:
11. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.