American Express Jobs in Gurgaon 2013 Freshers | American Express Careers in Gurgaon 2013 : 1. Great news for fresh Graduates American Express is hiring fresh graduates in Gurgaon 2013 Freshers:Candidates who are eagerly awaiting for an opportunity to show their talent, here comes an amazing news for all the eligible candidates, American Express is hiring for Analyst/Sr.Analyst For B.Com/PG Graduates in September 2013 at Gurgaon.
3. Company's Website: www.americanexpress.com
4. Job Location: Gurgaon
5. Job Profile : Analyst/Sr.Analyst
6. Required experience: Freshers, 0-2 Years
7. Academic Qualification: B.Com/PG Graduates
8. CTC: Best in industry
9. Job Description:
- Candidates who are eligible and interested should be a BCom/PG Graduates from a recognized university.
- Candidates should be
- B.Com, B.A (Spanish)/Or Specialization In Commerce Stream With Maximum Of 2 Years Of Experience.
- Candidates should have good knowledge about system Skills like Ms Access, Excel And Main Frame System.
- Candidates should have good Communication, Interpersonal Skills and should be an effective team player.
- Candidates should have wonderful analytical skills.
- Candidates must possess good English Written/Oral Communication Skills.
- Additional Information (Appears On Internal Postings Only) The Incumbent Should be tenured over 18 months in more In present Role or Level or Position In Fc-East As On The Date Of Application Deadline.
- Candidates Who are currently in a Staging Post Assignment will not be considered.
- Candidates Should Have A Minimum Performance Rating Of G2/L2.
10. Shift Timings: 6pm to 2am
11. Job roles:
- Responsibilities of this position shall be responsible for reconciliation function related to GAR EMEA R&C.
- The Incumbent shall be responsible for research and clearance of reconciliation’s by passing entries.
- The Incumbent will be expected to quickly gain detailed understanding of inputs, processes, controls, flows, metrics, risks, SLA and outputs of the process area.
- The Incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The Incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customers requirements While ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
- The Incumbent Should be Able To Maintain High Accuracy And Productivity Standards.
- The Incumbent Shall Support Various Initiatives/Projects For The Area.
- The Incumbent Shall Ensure that all deadlines are Continually Met And Adequate Controls Are Maintained Over The Processes Handled By The Team.
12. Basic Skill-set needed:
- Excellent Communication skills.
13. How to register: The eligible and interested candidates for any further details can login by clicking the below link
14. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.