Cisco Careers for Freshers India 2013 Chennai Hyderabad Bangalore : 1. Cisco Hiring Software Engineer in Bangalore on July 2013 also check after ending date visit the below link will update new jobs - For all the applicants who have completed B.E and B.Tech and are bit experienced, there is a good news that Cisco India is recruiting the best among you. So, grab the opportunity and be a part of CISCO India.
2. Organization Name: Cisco Systems
3. Organization Profile: Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, and collaborate. Networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications today and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage.
4. Designation looking for : Software Engineer
5. Experience: Freshers/ 2012 and 2013 pass outs can also apply.
6. Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
7. Work Placement: Bangalore
8. Job Details:
- Interested and eligible candidate should have a strong background in SW design and development
- Debugging skills and the ability to write and maintain complex modules of code.
- The candidate should be able to write functional, design and unit test specifications
- Candidate should actively participant in peer reviews .
- Candidate must be a self starter.
9. Apply Mode: Online
All the eligible and interested candidates can register their details via online mode.
10. Manipulation with the age, academics and the scores is strictly prohibited. Candidate is responsible for the same.
11. How to Apply : Candidates who are registering their details need to visit their official website:
12. Candidates who want to receive latest updates of the career pathing, for govt., private and MNC company join us on Facebook page. Candidates can be in touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.