Adecco India Pvt Ltd Careers Bangalore Chennai 2013 Walkin for Freshers : 1. Adecco India Walk in Drive for Freshers in Bangalore from 29th,30th & 31st July 2013 also check after ending date visit the below link will update new jobs - For all the applicants who have completed graduation and are bit experienced, there is a good news that Adecco India is going to conduct a Walk-in drive to select best among you. SO, grab the opportunity and be a part of Adecco India.
2. All the details about the organisations and the vacancy are given below:
3. Name of the Organization: Adecco India
4. Organization Profile: Adecco India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a leading end-to-end HR solutions company with a focus on Executive Search, Recruitment, Learning and Temporary Staffing services to client organisations. With a national presence in over 85 branches across India, Adecco is the fastest growing HR company in India.
5. Official Company Website : www.cognizant.com
6. Designation: Recruitment Executive
7. Experience: 0 - 5 Year
8. Academic Qualification: Any Graduate
9. Placement: Bangalore
10. Pay scale: As per Industry
11. Job Functions:
- Candidates who are experienced in recruiters who has 6 months to a yr of experience into IT recruitment.
12. How to Apply:
- The Interested and eligible candidates can WALK-IN with a copy of their resume to the address mentioned.
13. Important tasks to be remembered to change their life:
Walk In Date :29th,30th & 31st July 2013
Walk In Time: 10:00AM to 1:00PM and 2:30PM to 5:30PM
Venue Details :
Adecco India, No:2, NAL,
Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya
Landmark: Next to Pizza Hut.
14. Adecco India Pvt Ltd Careers 2013 Cochin, Gandhidham, Hyderabad, Baroda, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Goa, Raipur, Delhi, Mohali, Agra - http://www.adecco.co.in/career/default.aspx
15.Candidates who want to receive latest updates of the career pathing, for govt., private and MNC company join us on Facebook page Candidates can be in touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.