MPPSC Recruitment 2013 www.mponline.gov.in Online Application form : 1. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) - Dear candidates there is a good opportunity for the job seekers. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites all the applications from the interested and eligible candidates from Indian nationals for filling the 45 vacancies of Mining Officer posts. Candidates who are eagerly awaiting for the opportunity need to register via Online mode on or before 15th May , 2013. For any Further detailed about the information of MPPSC Recruitment 2013 are mention below.
2. MPPSC Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 45
Name of posts : Mining Inspector
3. Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC :
Age Limit : The Candidates eligible for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) age should be not more than 40 yrs as on 01-01-2014.
4. Educational Qualification for MPPSC : The candidates who are eligible are required to read the official notification for complete details.
5. Selection procedure for MPPSC : Majorly the Selection will be made purely on the basis of Written Exam and thereafter followed by an Interview.
6. Steps How to Apply for MPPSC : Interested Candidates need to register their details online from MPPSC main portal site (www.mppsc.in or www.mppsc.com ) on or before 15th May, 2013.
7. Important dates for MPPSC :
Opening date for Online Registration : 06-05-2013
Closing date for Online registration : 15-05-2013
Last date for making correction in the Application form : 17-05-2013
Date for downloading Admit Card : 08-06-2013 to 28-06-2013
Date of Written Exam : 30-06-2013
8. MPPSC Recruitment 2013 Mining Officer - http://goo.gl/LrGpd
9. MPPSC Mining Officer online application form 2013 -
10. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about MPPSC Mining Officer Admit card 2013 and MPPSC Mining Officer answer key 2013 , MPPSC Mining Officer results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.