Latest Edu news

APSRTC Conductor Jobs in Mahabubnagar 2012 : 1.APSRTC Mahabubnagar Region has to announced recruitment notification for the posts of Conductors to be engaged on contract basis with a fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 6570. There are 238 posts in total. 80 percent of posts will be filled with local candidates and remaining 20 percent posts will be filled with from the candidates of combined merit list. Following are details of caste wise break up of vacancies, eligibility and application procedure:

2.APSRTC Conductor Jobs in Mahabubnagar 2012: 238 posts
OC - 76,
OC Women - 38,
OC Ex service men-02,
OC Ex Service Women-02,
BC A 13,
BC A Women 4,
BC B 14,
BC B Women 10,
BC C 2,
BC C Women (BL) 1,
BC D 11,
BC D Women 5,
BC E 7,
BCE Women 2,
SC 24,
SC Women 12,
ST 10 and ST Women 5.

3.APSRTC Conductor Jobs in Mahabubnagar 2012 Qualification: Applicants must have been passed in SSC / 10th Class examination. Candidates those passed in single attempt will be preferred. Height should be minimum 153 cms. Age should be between 21 - 35 years. Relaxations apply as per the rules.

4.Prescribed application forms can be obtained from 2nd May 2012 at all the Depot Manager's offices in Mahabubnagar MBNR region. Cost of application is Rs. 100. Candidates other than SC /ST/ BC/ Ex Servicemen have to pay Rs. 100 at the time of submission of completed applications. Selection will be based on physical test and SSC Marks.

5.Completed application forms should be submitted at Depot Manager offices. Last date is 19th May 2012. More details can be obtained from


Post a Comment

thank you on commenting