NCR Corporation Careers Job Openings For Freshers / Experience 2013 At Hyderabad : 1. YAHOO!! Here is an amazing and excellent opportunity to all the candidates can grab the opportunity. NCR Hiring Associate Software Engineer For Bachelor Degree Graduates On October 2013 at Hyderabad.
2. Organization Name: NCR Corporation
3. Organization Website: www.ncr.com
4. Work Location: Hyderabad
5. Designation: Associate Software Engineer
6. Required Experience: Freshers, 0-2.5 Years
7. Eligibility criteria: Bachelor Degree Graduates
8. Pay package: Best in the industry
9. Job Details:
- Candidate should be a Bachelor Degree Graduates from a recognized university.
- Relevant Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline 0-2.5 years of related experience Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design, Java skills Proficient in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Ability to effectively multi-task; Ability to drive issues to effective resolution;.
- Ability to find solutions to challenging, time-critical problems Experience, certification/training or skills in development environments, architecture, software design, coding and testing, and programming languages Primary Skills.
10. Job Description:
- Extensive Experience in Java Secondary Skills:
- Applets/servlets/jsp Nice to have proficiency with:
- Ant Experience in Git, Maven and Free marker is a plus.
- Self motivated and quick learner.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Passion for design and development.
- Willing to travel on assignments internationally as required.
- Meeting committed deliverable with the right quality.
- Desire for continuous self-development and learning.
- Ability to design and write well-structured and robust Java programs, Excellent Java and OOPS knowledge. Worked on Eclipse.
- Ability to maintain existing code.
- Knowledge in Design Pattern.
- Working knowledge of UML, in particular sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- DLL file handling
- Good knowledge on multi-threading and Handling Windows Services.
- Virtual memory management knowledge.
- Knowledge of IDE (Integrated Development Environment) preferably using Eclipse.
12. Additional Skill-set needed:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Self motivated.
- Quick learner.
- Providing technical support to the team Preferred Exp.
13. The Candidates who are willing to join the organization can get the additional information by clicking the below link.
14. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.