Thomson Reuters Mumbai Careers Jobs 2013 for Freshers / Experience: 1. Amazing news to all the fresh and experience candidates, Thomson Reuters is hiring for Jr. Developer On September 2013 at Mumbai.
2. Organization Name: Thomson Reuters
3. Organization Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
4. Work Location: Mumbai
5. Designation: Jr. Developer
6. Required Experience: Freshers/Experience
7. Academic Eligibility: Graduation degree in computer science
8. Pay package: Best in industry
9. Job Description:
- Eligible and interested Candidates should be done Graduation degree in computer science from a recognized university.
10. Additional Experience:
- 0-2 years experience in web based development using .Net technologies.
- Good to have experience in ASP.Net, C# and Stored Procedure.
11.Remuneration: Commensurate with industry standards.
12. Job summary:
- An excellent opportunity for young passionate developers who have the in-depth Computer Science knowledge that is required for building highly complex web based application.
- Very good understanding for .Net and relational database like MS SQL or Oracle.
- Good logical and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
13. Role and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Should Work closely with the Team Leader/Project Manager for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be ready to give presentations as when needed.
15. Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria and who are interested in attending the interview can get additional information by clicking the below link
16. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.