TCIL Recruitment 2013 – Various Vacancies Delhi Apply Online: 1. Dear candidates who are willing to join and get their life into a track , here is an excellent chance which can be utilized in a fruitful way. Telecommunication Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) is inviting applications from the candidates who are freshers/experienced for the Role of engineer.
2. Organization Name: TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD (TCIL)
3. Organization Website: www.tcil-india.com
4. Work Location: Delhi, India
5. Designation: Engineers Role
6. Required Experience: Freshers/Experience
7. Eligibility Criteria: BE/B-Tech-ECE Graduates
8. Pay package: As per the organization norms
9. Job Profile:
- Interested and eligible Candidate must and should be a BE/BTech-ECE Graduates from a recognized university.
- Full time Bachelors Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communications from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Walk-in Interview will be conducted on 10th October, 2013 between 10:00 and 15:30 Hrs
House No. 2-2-1055/19/8/1, Street No. 3,
Plot No. 129, Bagh Amberpet,
Hyderabad - 500013
12. Documentation Required:
- All the candidates who are interested and eligible for the above post must bring an application form in a prescribed format as given by the Organization. The Format of the application can be got by logging into their official website.
- Candidates should carry of their age proof, qualification, Experienced certificates (if eligible and they should be self attested)
- Candidates should carry two passport size photographs.
- Candidate should bring their original certificates for verification purpose.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- However selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India with mutual consent.
13. Note: Very important to be remembered.
- TCIL would not be able to conduct interview for those who cannot furnish the original certificates.The details the candidate furnishes should be genuine and any kind of manipulation will not be accepted..
- The position is clearly and purely on contract basis and the services of selected candidates could be terminated with a one month notice period with or without any reason.
- No claim for regular employment in TCIL from person to be employed on contract shall be admissible accordingly.
- The contract period would be for six months which may be extended based on performance of the candidate and requirements of the project.
14. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt.of India guidelines.
15. Candidates working in Govt. organization/PSU shall obtain NOC before the interview.
16. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s) up to the last date of receipt of applications.
The posts advertised are meant for locations in Andhra Pradesh.
17. Last Date To Apply: 10th October 2013
Walk-In Interview On 10th October 2013 Timings: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
18. Candidates who are willing to join and attend the interview. It is good to have good knowledge about the organization and candidates can get the information by visiting the official website or by clicking the below link.
19. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.