Rajiv Vidya Mission Jobs Andhra Pradesh 2013 Special Officers : 1. Dear candidates who are willing to get into the earning part, here is an opportunity for all the candidates, Andhrapradesh Rajiv Vidya Mission Recruitment 2013 is hiring Freshers-PG/BEd Female Graduates.2. Organization Name: Andhrapradesh Rajiv Vidya Mission (APRVM)
3. Organization Official Website: www.rvm.ap.nic.in
4. Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
5. Designation: Special Officers
6. Required Experience: Freshers/Experience
7. Academic Eligibility: PG/B.Ed Female Graduates
8. Pay Scale: As per the norms of (APRVM)
9. Job Details:
- Eligible and interested Candidate should be a PG/BEd Female Graduates from a recognized university.
- Female candidates should possess Post Graduate with 55% marks and possessing BED with 55% marks.
- Only Females Candidates Apply.
- The Female eligible and interested Candidates should be above 25 years and below 39 years as on 01-08-2013.
- Maximum age limit for SC/ ST/ BC shall e 44 years & 49 years for Physically Challenged Candidates.
- The selection procedure is purely based on Written Test.
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.100/- only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India.
- Challan will be generated online.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Interested and eligible candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format along with copies of documents should reach The District Project Office of RVM (SSA) on or before 23-09-2013.
14. Date of submission: Applications should reach the address on or before 23rd September 2013
15. The candidates who have the age limit and the eligibility criteria as preferred can get additional information by clicking the below link.
16. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.