Elliott Group Career Jobs Freshers 2013 India Bangalore : 1. Dear Applicants who are very eager to get in to the job, here is great news to them, Elliott Group is inviting application from all the students who are Engineer and fresher with BE/B-Tech Graduates.
2. Organization Name: Elliott Group
3. Organization Website: www.elliott-turbo.com
4. Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
5. Designation: Field Service Engineer
6. Experience: Freshers
7. Academic Eligibility: BE/B-Tech Graduates
8. Job Description:
- Eligible and interested Candidate should be a BE/B-Tech Graduates from a recognized university.
- Four year engineering degree (preferably mechanical).
- Individual should have a mechanical aptitude for machinery and ability to read and understand drawings service bulletins product transmittals service reports and other service related reports or memos.
- Individual should also possess a good working knowledge of control theory and electrical components as well as a strong background in thermodynamics for rotating machinery.
9. Job Profile:
- To support field and headquarters personnel in analysis of technical questions or problems regarding installation, operation, maintenance, product improvement and failure on customer equipment.
- Individuals in this function compile the facts and technical information required by service offices, engineering, or marketing into coherent, logical stories, or memos for transmittal to needed or interested parties.
- Acquire an understanding of Elliott organization product lines procedures service facilities manufacturing facilities and methods.
- Performs service engineering assignments designed to develop professional work knowledge and experience.
- Assignments will require application of engineering theory standard techniques procedures and criteria.
- Witness the conduct of pressure test of equipment and apparatus.
- Supervise and provide technical advises and instructions to customers, subcontractors, workers in trouble-shooting repair and maintenance installation and testing work which may include manual or technical hands-on intervention work (up to 40% manual can be expected when handling or installation of critical equipments).
- Assists other Field Service Engineers in resolving technical matters pertaining to installation start-up operation and maintenance problems.
- Makes personal visitations to customers and equipment installations primarily for training or to obtain first hand information when trouble exists.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure prompt and effective problem resolution of reported field troubles.
- Initiates Service Authorizations when required and informs supervisor of status.
- Investigates collects consolidates and composes reports on product reliability and issues Product Trouble Reports.
- Prepares memos reports Service Engineering Bulletins or Technical Service Memorandums on assigned subjects for the purpose of keeping field service/sales current on developments.
- Prepare and review assigned write-ups for technical manuals.
- Develops and/or presents assigned programs for training.
- Programs may be for Elliott personnel or customer personnel either in the field or at headquarters.
- Makes required service reports promptly and complete noting particular instances with dates and names of persons connected with these events.
- Promotes customer good will through effective communication and cooperation with customer's personnel.
- Assists in resolving Elliott's liability in failure claims or checks validity of customer's claims.
11. Additional Skill-set need:
- Candidate should have Excellent Communication skills.
- Should be a self starter.
- Should be a team player with good attitude.
12. Application Mode: On-Line
13. How to register: The eligible candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and have a zeal to join the organization can get additional information by clicking the below link
14. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Face-book page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.