Amazon Careers Hyderabad 2013 for Freshers | Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad 2013 : 1. WOW!! A great and an amazing news for all the freshers, Amazon is inviting applications from all the support Engineer For BS/MS Graduates On September 2013 at Hyderabad.
3. Organization Website: www.amazon.com
4.Work place: Hyderabad
5. Designation: Support Engineer
6. Experience required: 2+ Years
7. Pay package : As per the industry norms
8. Academic Eligibility:
- Interested and eligible candidates must and should have completed BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree reference from a recognized university.
9. Job Summary:
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Expert knowledge of Java, C/C++ (atleast one) is a must.
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
10. Preferred Qualifications:
- Great understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational DBMS.
11. Job Description:
- A critical part of customer experience, managing customer returns requires a highly scalable platform.
- Returns platform encompasses complete returns experience – spanning policy definition, customer interaction, inventory management, refund/replacement processing and customer service.
- Customer Returns team at Amazon Hyderabad Development Center is an agile team whose charter is to deliver the next generation of Returns platform.
- As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems.
- Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
12. Job Skills:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Quick learner
- Ready to update him/her with the latest technology
- Good team player
13. The candidates who are satisfying the above eligibility criteria and want to join the organization can get additional information by Clicking the below link:
14. Eligible Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.