Test Mile Careers for Freshers 2013 testmile.com Walkins : 1. Want to get into a software jobs, Test Mile Software & Services is inviting application from all the Freshers who have completed their professional course as Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore On 18 August 2013.
2. Organisation Name: Test Mile Software & Services
3. Organisation Profile: Test Mile is a company focused on software testing. We provide software testing services and build software to aid in testing / test automation. We can do hands-on testing with primary focus on functionality, performance, security and usability. We also provide coaching in the mentioned areas along with competency assessment of your existing testing talent and/or interviewing for new talent in the same.
4. Designation: Associate Software Engineer-Test
5. Experience required: Freshers 2012
6. Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
7. Work place: Bangalore
8. Pay package: Rs.1.8-2.1 LPA
9. VENUE DATE: 18 August 2013
10. Last date of applying: 14 August 2013
12. Skill set needed:
- The candidate must have B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA degree from any recognized university.
- Should be excellent with communication and verbal ability..
- Should be able to do multi tasking and have the ability to work with a team
- Should have the knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
- Should have the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- should possess general knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Should be able to have good problem solving skills.
- should have the ability to work independently.
14. Official website: The candidates who have the above mentioned skills and qualification, can register their details by clicking the below link - http://www.elitmus.com/jobs/31613-test-mile-associate-software-engineer-in-test-bangalore
15..All the Interested Candidates who want to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, software jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.