IOCL Careers 2013 | Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 : 1. Dear applicants who are eagerly want to build their career, here is a good news which would be a wonderful news. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting application.
2. Details of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited are given below:
3. Name of the organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL), West Bengal
4. Educational Qualification : B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects OR B.Sc (H) in Chemistry with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a Govt. recognized institute/University as a regular student for the post of Assistant Chemist-VI, Matric with Sub-Officer’s course from NFSC, Nagpur & Heavy Vehicle Driving License OR Matric with Fireman’s course from Govt. recognized institute & Heavy Vehicle Driving License for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (F&S), B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or 03(Three) Yrs. Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Govt recognized institute as a regular student for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Production) and Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with not less than (01) one year Apprenticeship in Boiler Operations in an industrial house under the Apprentices Act,1961 OR Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U).
5. Name of the post and Vacancy Details :
Sl. no Name of the post No. of posts
1 Assistant Chemist-VI 03
2 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (F&S) 01
3 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Production) 20
4 Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U) 04
6. Age Limitation: Interested candidates who have completed a Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31/07/2013 can apply for these posts.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the Govt.
7. Selection Procedure: The Selection procedure will be purely on the basis of Written Test/Trade Test and Personal interview.
8. Application fees : Interested Applicants have to pay Rs.100. The applicant need to take a Demand draft in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090).
There is no fee for ST/Sc applicants.
West Bengal Jobs
West Bengal Jobs
9. Mode of applying: Eligible candidates need to download the application in a prescribed format (download from the link)and they should be supported by all necessary relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste etc.). All the certificates should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with latest passport size photograph. The application should reach by Ordinary Post to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606 on or before 09/08/2013.
10. Important dates which would change our lives:
Last date of receipt of application: 09/08/2013
11. For Official Notification : The eligible and interested candidates with the above qualification and age can register their details by Click the official link below - http://www.iocl.com/download/RECRUITMENT_ADVT_NON_EXE_POSTS_HALDIA_REFINERY_16_july_2013.pdf
12. IOCL Careers 2013 - http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
13. Any discrepancy found in the certificate by he/she will face rejection.
14. Interested Candidates who are interested to receive all latest updates about the upcoming govt jobs, soft ware jobs and MNC jobs please join us on Facebook page. Candidates can keep in Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future. reference.