Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board 2013 Latest News PG Teacher Assistant posts - 1. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board - Dear applicants who are searching for a break through in their life and who want to settle in a Government job here is a great news , Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has published a notification to fill-up the various 2881 vacancies of Post Graduate Assistant Teacher posts.
2. All the eligible and Interested Candidates for TRB Tamil Nadu have to post dully filled application form on or before 14th June, 2013.
More details about age, academics and how to apply for the posts online are given below:
3. Tamil Nadu TRB PG Assistant detailed report of the vacancies:
Number of vacancies : 2881
Name of posts : Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Directors Grade-I
1. Tamil: 605 Posts
2. English: 347 Posts
3. Mathematics:288 Posts
4. Physics:228 Posts
5. Chemistry:220 Posts
6. Botany:193 Posts
7. Zoology:181 Posts
8. History:173 Posts
9. Geography:21 Posts
10. Economics:257 Posts
11. Commerce:300 Posts
12. Political Science:01 Post
13. Home Science:01 Post
14. Physical Education Director Grade-I: 17 Posts
15. Microbiology:31 Posts
16. Biochemistry:16 Posts
17. Telugu:02 Posts
4. Skill set needed for the above mentioned posts by Tamil Nadu TRB is as follows:
a. Age limitation: The age of the Interested and eligible Candidates should not be above than 57 yrs.
To determine the age limit, cut off date would be 01-07-2013.
b. Academic Qualification: Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts must have completed M.A/ M.Sc./ M.Com. Degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed from a reputed university.
c. Where can we get Application form for Tamil Nadu TRB: Interested candidates can get the application from along with the prospectus from the office of the Chief Educational officers of 32 districts in Tamil Nadu by paying Rs.50/-.
d. Fee details of the Application:
1. Candidates who fall under general category should pay Rs. 500/-.
2. Candidates who fall under SC/ST/PWD should to pay Rs. 250 in the form of challan of SBI/Indian Overseas bank.
5. Selection procedure: The Selection procedure is purely done on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test and Weight age Marks for period of wait in Employment Exchange and followed Teaching experience.
6. Applying online: Interested and Eligible Candidates need to submit the completely filled application form at the office of the chief Educational officer concerned, and they need to obtain the acknowledge slip for the same.
7. Very Important dates of TRB Tamil Nadu which are to be remembered are:
Date of commencement of Sale of Applications : 31-05-2013
Last date for Receipt of Applications : 14-06-2013
Date of Written Examination : 21-07-2013
8. TRB Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board 2013 Notification -
9. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about TRB Tamil Nadu Admit card 2013 and TRB Tamil Nadu answer key 2013, TRB Tamil Nadu results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference..