Sikkim Police Recruitment 2013 Constable Sikkimpolice.nic.in Apply online : Sikkim Police Jobs 2013 – 283 Vacancies Constable1.Sikkim Police Department - Dear applicants who are eagerly waiting for a break-up in their career, Sikkim Police Department has publish the notification for Recruitments for 223 posts of Constables & 60 posts of Followers in 2nd & 3rd India Reserve Battalion. Interested and all Eligible male candidates have to register through offline mode before 02nd May, 2013.
2.Additional details about the Sikkim Police Department are given below:
3. TotalNumber of Vacancies by Sikkim Police Department: 286 Posts
Name of the Post: Constable
i. 2nd India Reserve Battalion- 112 Posts
ii. 3rd India Reserve Battalion- 111 Posts
Followers i. Cook- 20 Posts
ii. Dhobi- 07 Posts
iii. Water Carrier- 12 Posts
iv. Barber- 06 Posts
v. Safai Karmachari- 15 Posts
4. Selection process in detial for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2013:
a. Age Limit: The age of the candidataes who are applying for the above posts should be between 18 years to 22 Years as on 01-05-2013. There is Age relaxations for the eligible candidates will be extended as per Govt. rules and regulations.
b. Academics needed: The Candidates who are applying should have completed Class 10th pass from any recognized board for open candidates
Class-VIII pass for Home Guard candidates.
c. Fee Details: Interested Candidates have to pay an application fee Rs. 50/-
d. Procedure for selection: The Shortlisted candidates will be purely selected on the performance in Physical Measurement, Written Examination, Physical test/Endurance Test (PET) and Viva-Voce.
A Skill Test will be conducted for the respective trade for followers.
5. Simple steps for registering in Sikkim Police Recruitment 2013 (SKPR):
Interested and Eligible Male Candidates have obtain the application form at the office or they can download the application from the official website at thttp://sikkimpolice.nic.in
The candiates need to fill the form very accurately and correctly. They need to fill all the mandatory fields and the candidates are responsible for the rejection or for any false information updated in the application. The Candidate has to attach all the supporting documents/certificates to the application form and send it to the office.
6. Official Address of SKPR:
Gangtok or the office of District SsP (East, South, West & North)
All the applications have to reach the prescribed address on or before 02-05-2013.
7. Magical dates which have to be remembered for SKPR:
Closing Date for Receipt of Application form: 02 May. 2013.
Date of PET: 05 to 08 May, 2013 & 11, 13 to 15 May, 2013
Date of Written Test: 02 June, 2013.
8. Sikkim Police Recruitment Advt details and application format - http://sikkimpolice.nic.in/IRBn.html
9. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about SKPR Admit card 2013 and SKPR answer key 2013, SKPR results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.