Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 www.pgbho.com Online Application form - 1. Punjab Gramin Bank : Dear dedicated and hardworking candidates who are still in jobsearch and who want to settle their career in banking sector, Punjab Gramin Bank has issued recruitment notification for those candidates who have been appeared in the Common written examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Punjab Gramin Bank is now filling up 80 vacancies of Officers post in Junior Management (Scale I) cadre & Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested and Eligible Candidates need to register via Online mode on or before 31st May, 2013.
2. A detailed report about the Punjab Gramin Bank 2013 is given below.
Complete vacancy details of Punjab Gramin Bank :
Number of vacancies : 80
Name of posts :
1. Officer Scale-I: 30 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 50 Posts
3. Desired Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Gramin Bank :
a. Age Limitation for Punjab Gramin Bank: Interested and Eligible Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 28 yrs for applying the both posts.
b. Academics Qualification for Punjab Gramin Bank:
1. For Officer Scale -I : Degree in any of given disciplines :- Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy , Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing, Law, Economics and Accountancy or its equivalent.
2. For Office Assistant : Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Note : Selected Candidates should have proficiency in local languages and having basic knowledge of computer applications for both posts.
4. Selection procedure for Punjab Gramin Bank: The Candidates will be posted in the above mentioned vacancies after clearing the Interview round which will be held purely on basis of performance in RRBs CWE.
5. Fee details of the application of Punjab Gramin Bank :
1. All the Candidates who come under General/OBC group need to pay Rs. 100/- in form of Challan.
2. All the reservation candidates like SC/ST/PWD/EXSM need to pay Rs. 20/- in the form of challan.
6. Easy steps to Apply for Punjab Gramin Bank: All the candidates who are Interested to work in banking sectior need to register their detials online through Bank websie. After the application is submitted with all the accurate information, candidate has to take the printout of the application form, attach the chalan copy and the attested copies of the supporting certificates/document at the time of interview.
7. Date which work as magic in your career for Punjab Gramin Bank :
Opening date for Online registration : 17-05-2013
Closing date for Online registration : 31-05-2013
Last date for reprint : 16-06-2013
8. Check the Detailed notification of PGB Recruitment 2013 here:
9. Download Challan Form here for Punjab Gramin Bank.
10. Apply Online here for Punjab Gramin Bank.
11. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about Punjab Gramin Bank Admit card 2013 and Punjab Gramin Bank answer key 2013, Punjab Gramin Bank results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.