OPSC Recruitment 2013 OAS opsconline.gov.in Apply online : 1. OPSC Recruitment 2013: 252 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: Dear applicants who have to zeal to reach high in their career, Odihsa Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name OPSC, is eagerly inviting applications from the eligible, hardworking and interested candidated to fill 252 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon jobs opening and recruitment project for the year 2012 and 2013 in OPSC. Here in this portla we are putting in our best to reproduce the best and give accurate information for the eligible candidates to find their caliber in appointing as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon under OPSC Recruitment 2013 project.
2. Odisha Public Service Commission Job Profile: OPSC is conducting written exam to till the 252 vancaies as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
3. Deatils about the eligibilty, and other are given below:
a. Academic Eligibility: The Candidates who are applying for the above post must minimum have a bachelor degree in the stream of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry with registration under Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.
b. Age Criteria: The Candidates should be of maximum of thirty two (32) years of age but not less as of twenty one (21) years.
c. Simple Way to Apply for OPSC: Interested and eligible candidates should register their detailed profile at the official website of the commission i.e. http://opsconline.gov “OR” the link defined ahead under the name of reference.
d. Interested candidates should fill the form very accurately with absolutely correct information. Its the applicant who will be responsible for any false information given which leads to the rejection of application. Once the application is filled completed with the details they are supposed to take a rpint out of the application form and post it to the "Commission's Office" along with duplicate copies of their eligibility docucments.
4. Magical dates which can change your life of OPSC:
a. Online registration last date is 3rd June, 2013.
b. Candidates can deposit their an application fee in earlier from 6th June, 2013.
c. The last date of receipt of the system generated application is 17th June, 2013.
5. Mode of Selection for OPSC: The selection procedure for the eligible candidates is basically by written test which is followed by viva voice test.
6. Candidates can visit or Download OPSC Recruitment 2013 Complete Official Advertisement below: http://www.recruitmentnews.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Notification-OPSC-veterinary-Asst-Surgeon.pdf or http://opsconline.gov.in/index.php
7. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about OPSC Admit card 2013 and OPSC answer key 2013, OPSC results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.