Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Online Application : 1. Candidate who are eligible in the IBPS exam coducted in Sep,2012 and who have scored good markd, Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank is inviting application to fill-up 45 vacancies for Officer Scale-II and Office Assistant posts.
Interested and eligible candidate who are willing to work in private bank must need to visit the official site and register their details online mode on or before the last date.
2. A detailed report about the details as age, education, fee details, selection procedure of MEWARBANK are given below.
Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Details:
Name of the organization Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
Post - Different
No. of Vacancies 45
Qualification - Bachelor’s Degree/ CA
Selection process - Interview
Last date for apply - 07th June 2013
Age Limit - 18 to 32 years
Post Details of MewarBank:
Name of Post No. of vacancies
Officer Scale-II 05
Office Assistan 40
3. Eligibility Criteria for Mewarbank:
a. Educational Qualification for Mewarbank:
Office Assistant posts: Eligible candidates should have a degree or its equivalent from a recognized university and must have proficiency in local language.
Officer Scale-II posts: Eligible candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university and have Certified Associate ship (CA) from Chartered Accountants Institute of India.
b. Age Limit for Mewarbank: Candidates who are shortlisted in the IBPS exam age must be from 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts and the age should be in between 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale-II posts as on 01/06/2012.
4. Details of the Application fee for mewarbank: Eligible Applicants who fall under the general group (General/ OBC) need to pay Fee of Rs. 100/-
The candidates who fall under the reservation group (SC/ST/PWD) need to pay Rs. 20/- in any branch of ICICI Bank Ltd by mode of payment Challan (payment Challan can be downloaded from Official Website) in Account No. 693805111898.
5. Selection procedure for mewarbank : All the candidates who have scored eligibility marks in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 are requested to apply and this is followed by an Interview.
6. Step by step to Apply for mewarbank: All the shortlisted candidates who have the secure eligible score in IBPS need to register their details by going on to the official website.
Eligible candidates need to take the printout of the application along with the fee payment details for further usage.
7. Steps for mewarbank registering:
1. Candidates need to login to the official website
2. Need to click on the recruitment/careers tab.
3. Candidates need to download the challan from and they need to pay the required fee.
4. Candidate need to fill the form very correctly, even the payment details as well.
5. Lastly the candidate need to take the print out of the application generated.
Very important step to be Noticed: Candidates he/she himself is responsible for any kind of rejection due to false information uploaded in regards to age and academics. So all the candidates are requested to give accurate and correct information in the application.
8. Very Important Dates which need to be rememberd- mewarbank:
Opening Date for Online registration: 21/05/2013
Closing Date for Online registration: 07/06/2013
Payment of application fees: 21/05/2013 to 07/06/2013
9. Note: For further information you must visit official site of mewarbank:
10. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about mewarbank Admit card 2013 and mewarbank answer key 2013, mewarbank results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.