Latest Current Govt Jobs UPSC 2013 Opening Various Vacancies : 1. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) - My dear eligible candidate, here comes a great news to all of you, UPSC is eagerly Inviting Application from Indian citizens for filling up 41 Various vacancies. Interested, dedicated and hardworking candidates who are willing to settle their life need to register their details via online on or before 30, May 2013. Further More details about UPSC are given below .
2. UPSC Recruitment 2013 Details -
Total Number of Vacancies - 41 Posts
Name Of The Posts -
1. Director of Laboratories: 01 Post
2. Technical Officer (Dairy Development): 02 Posts
3. Associate Professor (Arabic): 01 Post
4. Junior Works Manager (Clothing Technology): 10 Posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
6. Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 02 Posts
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 02 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Ballistics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Explosives): 02 Posts
10. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi): 01 Post
11. Reader in Law: 01 Post
12. Professor of Economics: 02 Posts
13. Professor of Hindi and Regional Languages: 01 Post
14. Reader in Political Theory and Constitutional Law: 01 Post
15. Extra Assistant Director (Hydrometeorology): 02 Posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 01 Post
17. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02 Posts
18. Senior Lecturer (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy): 01 Post
19. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer (Microbiology): 03 Posts
21. Public Health Dentist: 02 Posts
3. SKill set and Eligibility criteria required by UPSC:
a. Age Limitation: All the candidates need to visit the official website and then check for the age limit details
b. Educational Qualification - Eligible candidates need to visit the website for further detials about the education qualification and the eligibility.
4. Selection procedure for UPSC- Candidates who are short listed and Eligible Candidates will be Selected by Written Examination and followed by Interview Performance.
5. Fee details of the application Form of UPSC:-
1. The Candidates who are in the bracket of General And OBC have to pay Rs. 25/- As Application Form Fee by depositing the cash in any SBI branch or by using net banking facility of the SBI bank through VISA card, credit card, debit card.
2. The Candidates who are in the bracket of SC / ST / PH / Women, no need to pay any fees.
6. Steps To Apply - All the interested and Eligible Candidates need to register their details through online mode from UPSC Online Official website on or before 30 may 2013 . Candidates need to give accurate details while filling the application and the candidate he/she is responsible for the rejection for any false and incorrect information.
7. Very important dates need to be remembered for UPSC:
Last date for fill online Application - 30 May 2013
8. Click here For Recruitment Notification Details of UPSC:
9. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about UPSC Admit card 2013 and UPSC answer key 2013, UPSC results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.