ITBP Recruitment 2013 itbpolice.nic.in - Latest opening for Constable (Tradesmen) posts - 1. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India: Dear applicants a great news to all the job seekers who are still searching for a job, Indo-Tibetan Border Police currently issued the notification about the recruitment of 556 Constable (Tradesmen) posts in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. All Interested candidates have to register their details via prescribed application format on or before 31st May, 2013.
2. A detailed report about ITBP Recruitment 2013 is mention below.
3. ITBP Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 556
Name of posts : Constable (Tradesmen)
1. Tailor: 43 Posts
2. Gardener: 22 Posts
3. Cobbler: 33 Posts
4. Water Carrier: 115 Posts
5. Safai Karamchari: 116 Posts
6. Cook: 117 Posts
7. Washer man: 56 Posts
8. Barber: 54 Posts
4. Desired skill set and the Eligibility Criteria of Indo-Tibetan Border Police :
a. Age Limitation for Indo-Tibetan Border Police:
1. For post no. 1 to 3 : The candidates who are applying, Age should be between 18 yrs to 23 yrs .
2. For Remaining post : The candidates who are applying, Age should be between 18 yrs to 25 yrs as on 31-05-2013.
b. Academic Qualification for ITBP : All the Eligible Candidates must possess a Matric/ITI/Diploma in relevant trade from a recognized university before going to Apply for constable post.
5. Fee details of the Application for ITBP : The candidates who are under the bracket of General and OBC Candidates only need to pay Rs. 50 by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
6. Salary Scale of ITBP: Pay Band -I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month.
7. Selection Procedure of Constable post in ITBP : Selection process will be purely on the basis of Height Bar, PST, Race, Trade Test, Merit list, Checking of documents, Written Test and which is followed by Medical Exam as per the post.
8. Simple steps to Apply : Interested and eligible Candidates who are interested to apply need to send the application form dully filled with all the accurate and correct information. They are responsible for the rejection of the same. After filling the application need to be posted with all the supporting documents to the address :
9. Official Address of ITBP:
Post Box No 650,
Industrial Area Chandigarh (UT)
10. Very Important dates to be remembered for ITBP :
Last date for receipt of Application form : 31-05-2013
last date for receipt of Application form (for flung areas) : 07-06-2013
11. Check Detailed Advertisement and Download the Application form here for ITBP
12. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about ITBP Admit card 2013 and ITBP answer key 2013, ITBP results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.