Indian Army Recruitment 2013 for Engineers Group X and Y Hyderabad : 1. Indian Army is recruiting Junior Commissioned officer as religious teachers under the new “Indian Army Project 2013″ under the guidelines issued by the Indian army in their latest notification published in newspapers and on the official website of Indian Army. Eligible and interested candidates need to register for the post, should go through the following information and download the complete advertisement. The advertisement contains all the details in related to this recruitment project. This is a wonderful and great opportunity for the interested candidates to come out with flying colours. We have given here very main and concise information like age criteria, academic qualification, experience, important dates, important links and references.
2. Indian Army Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Soldier General Duty
Soldier General Duty (Teh Lakhpat & Rapar of Kutch Dist)
Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
Soldier Clik/ SKT
Soldier GD (Adivasi)
Soldier TDN, All trades (Except House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
Soldier Tdn House Keeper and Mess Keeper
3. Age Limit: Eligible candidates should be between 17 1/2 to 21 years for post 1, 2, & 6 and 17 1/2 to 23 years for remaining other posts.
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass VIII Class for Post 6 & 8, SSC for post 1, 2 & 7, Soldier General Duty posts, 10+2/ HSC Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths for post 3, 12th class/ B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) for post 4 & 10th/ 12th class with English and Math’s/ Accts/ Book Keeping/ Graduation for post 5.
5. Important Dates & Venue:
Recruitment Rally: From 02-05-2013 to 09-05-2013.
Venue: Bhavnagar University Ground/ Stadium, Bhavnagar
Date for CCE Examination: 28-07-2013.
6. Indian army soldier recruitment 2013 - www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Notification-Indian-Army-Recruitment-Rally-at-Paradip.pdf
7. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about Indian Army Admit card, answer key, results 2013 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.