Headquarters Coast Guard Region (west) Mumbai Recruitment 2013 : 1. Headquarters Coast Guard Region Recruitment 2013 - Dear Applicants there is a wonderful news for the people who are still jobless and searching jobs that suits their personality, so take this announcement Headquarters Coast Guard Region Recruitment 2013, Mumbai Various Posts as a good opportunity. Altogether there are 21 numbers of vacancies you may apply for. This is a very good opportunity for job seekers in west region in India. Interested candidates can apply with in 30 days from the day of advertisement is published.
2. Selection procedure: Selection prodecure will have written test, trade test and personal interview. Selection will be made after completing the performances in all the three stages.
3. Steps To Prepare For Written Examination - steps to Apply for Headquarters Coast Guard Region Recruitment 2013: Candidates have to fill up the application forms in prescribed format and send it to the desired location where they want to apply along with the supporting documents like age certificate, education certificate, experience certificate if any etc..
Candidates have to submit the application form on or before the last date of form submission. (i.e.)with in 30 days from the day of publication of advertisement from official source.
4. How To Fill Up Online Application Form
Last date will be 30 days from the day of published.
Note: You need to visit official advertisement before apply.
5. Headquarters Coast Guard Region (west) Mumbai Recruitment 2013 Notification - www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/Indiancoastguard/jobs/Full%20Advertisement.pdf
6. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about Headquarters Coast Guard Region (west) Mumbai Admit card, answer key, results 2013 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.