GIDC Recruitment 2013 ojas.guj.nic.in Appy online (Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) : 1. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC): Dear applicants who are searching for a break through in their life, Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2013, which is government of Gujarat Undertaking eargerly inviting application through Online from Indian nationals for filling the 106 vacancies of Class I, II & III Posts. All the eligible and Interested Candidates have to register their details through Online mode on or before 15th June, 2013.
2. For any furtrher details about GIDC Recruitment 2013 is mention below.
3. A Complete and detailed report about the vacancies of Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation:
Number of vacancies : 106
Name of posts :
1. Manager/Regional Manager: 10 posts
2. Deputy Manager: 01 post
3. Dy Chief Accounts Officer: 01 pos
4. Senior Accounts Officer: 02 posts
5. Accounts Officer: 05 posts
6. Architect Town Planner: 01 post
7. Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
8. Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 01 post
9. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 13 posts
10. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 02 posts
11. Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): 22 posts
12. Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 05 posts
13. Junior officer: 07 posts
14. Assistant: 25 posts
15. Assistant Drafts Man: 01 post
16. Stenographer Gr-III (Gujarati): 08 posts
4. Skill set which is required by the GIDC:
a. Age Limitation for GIDC:
1. For post no. 1,4,5 : Between 25 yrs and 45 yrs.
2. For post no. 2 : Between 25 yrs to 40 yrs.
3. For post no. 3 : Between 30 yrs to 45 yrs.
4. For post no. 6 : Between 28 yrs to 45 yrs.
5. For post no. 7,8 & 13 : Between 25 yrs to 30 yrs.
6. For post no. 9 to 12 : Below 28 yrs.
7. For post no. 14 & 15 : Between 20 yrs and 30 yrs.
8. For post no. 16 : Between 18 yrs to 40 yrs.
b. Academic Qualification : Eligible and intersted Candidates must and should obtained the SSC, HSC, Graduation, CA/ICWA, master degree in commerce, degree or diploma in architecture and town planning, diploma/ degree in civil/ electrical/ Mechanical engineering.
c.Fee details of the application for GIDC:
1. All the Candidates who come under the General category are required to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/SEBC/Ex-servicemen/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 250 "in favour of GIDC , Gandhi nagar in shape of IPO".
d. Steps to Apply : All the candidates who are interested to apply for the posts of GIDC. Candidates have to fill the application online by filling up all the mandatory fields very accurately with correct information. Candiates they themselves are responsible for any rejection of the application.
5. The important dates which give us an opportunity to change our lives are :
Opening date for Online Registration : 13-05-2013
Closing date for Online registration : 15-06-2013
6. Apply Online for GIDC Recruitment 2013 - http://ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr
7.Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about GIDC Admit card 2013 and GIDC answer key 2013, GIDC results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.