BIS Recruitment 2013 – Register online application form for 198 LDC & Technical Assistant Posts - 1. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), statutory body which falls under the administrative control of Govt. of India, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, (Department of Consumer Affairs) has issued Classified for the recruitment of 198 Assistant, Junior Translator, LDC, Jr Stenographer, Stenographer and Technical Asst Posts. Candidates who match the eligibility criteria can register online on or before 17th May 2013. For more details related to age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure and how to register is mentioned below…
2. BIS no. of Vacancies details - 198
Name of the Posts - Assistant 17 posts, Junior Translator (Hindi) 02 posts, Lower Division Clerk 46 posts, Junior Stenographer 21 posts,, Stenographer 15 posts, Technical Asst (Lab) Chemical 33 posts, Technical Asst (Lab) Mechanical 35 posts, Technical Asst (Lab) Electrical 22 posts, Technical Asst (Lab) Microbiology 07 posts.
3. Age Limit - Candidates must be over 18 years not exceeding 30 years for the posts given at Sl. No. 1 & 5 and over 18 and not exceeding 27 years of age, for the posts given at Sl. No. 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 & 9 as on 31 March 2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
4. Educational Qualification - Candidates must be a graduate for Sr. No. 1 post, and Masters in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a subject at the graduate level for Sr. No. 2 post, Graduate with One Year Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer, English typing speed of 30 wpm or Hindi typing speed of 25 wpm for Sr. No. 3 posts, Degree along with Shorthand test in English or Hindi comprising dictation test at 100 words per minute for seven minutes for Stenographer posts, Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry as one of the main subject)/ Three years Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agricultural Engg for remaining posts.
5. Application Fee - Candidates need to pay Rs.500 + Rs. 35 for Sr. No. 1, 2, 5 to 9 posts and for remaining posts candidates need to pay Rs.350 + Rs. 35 as application fee through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. No fee is applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates and existing departmental candidates of BIS for all posts & Ex-servicemen only for the posts of Junior Stenographer and LDC.
6. Selection Process - Selection will be based on the performance in Apitutude/Attitude skill test / interview.
7. How to Apply - Candidates are requested to apply On-line through BIS website www.bis.org.in in English only from 27-04-2013 to 17-05-2013. The on-line registration process involves two steps for successful registration of the application.
8. Instructions for Online Application:
1. Please scan your picture/photograph and signature & mention valid Email Account.
2. Log on to the website www.bis.org.in from 27th April 2013 to 17th May 2013.
3. The on-line registration process involves two steps.
4. Click on “Recruitment Advt/Result”. After receiving user name and password candidates can fill up all the desired information in the on-line form.
5. On completion of Step-1, a message will be received a link for printing the bank challan. Take Print out and make the payment.
6. Candidates with fee exemption can enter directly to Step-2.
7. Candidates may check and confirm their payment status after minimum 48 hours of the deposit of the application fees.
8. Upload the photo & Signature.
9. After the registration is confirmed by the system after completion of Step-2, a system generated Email will be sent to candidate’s registered Email ID (also check Mail in spam box).
10. The Mail will contain a copy of information filled in by the candidate. The candidate should keep a copy of this application form for future reference. No send any copy to BIS.
9. Important Dates:
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 27th April 2013 (08.00 hrs.)
Last date for completion of Step-1 of on-line registration: 17th May 2013 (23.59 hrs.)
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 21st May 2013
Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration: 24th May 2013 (23.59 hrs.)
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, No. of posts, application fee click on the below given link…
10. BIS Recruitment 2013 Advt Details - www.bis.org.in/other/RqmntAdvt2013.pdf
11. BIS Online Apply 2013 -http://www.bisrectt13.in/%28S%28xwzk1055jrpoda55vtwo1u55%29%29/First.aspx
12. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about BIS Admit card, answer key, results 2013 via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.