Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2013 Apply online www.bankofbaroda.com BOB PO Careers : 1. Bank of Baroda (BOB) - Dear candidates here comes a good opportunity for the job lovers. Bank of Baroda (BOB) is inviting online application from all the eligible candidates for filling up of the 300 vacancies of Probationary Officers posts. once the candidates selection in BOB PO Admission in 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, for the recruitment of 300 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Enthusiastic, Eligible and Interested candidates have to register their details through Online mode on or before 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013. For any further details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2013 are given mention below.
2. Recruitment for Bank of Baroda (BOB) 2013 gives the complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 300
Name of posts : Probationary officers (PO)
3. Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda (BOB):
Candidates age who are eligible and interested should be between 21 yrs and 26 yrs as on 01-09-2013. The Age Relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
4. Educational Qualification for Bank of Baroda (BOB):
Candidates who are eligible and interested should have completed their Graduation Degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from any recognized University.
5. Application Fee for Bank of Baroda (BOB):
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
6. Selection procedure for Bank of Baroda (BOB):
The Selection procedure will be done purely on the basis of written Examination, Group Discussion and followed by an Interview.
7. How to Apply for the Bank of Baroda (BOB) :
Interested and eligible Candidates must and should register themselves via online mode through www.bankofbaroda.com Official website from 04th May, 2013 to 18th May, 2013(on or before 18th may, 2013).
8. Important Dates for BOB:
Opening Date for Online Registration : 04th May, 2013
Closing Date for Online Registration : 18th May, 2013
9. Payment of Application fee through Online mode : 04th May,2013 to 18th May, 2013.
Payment of Application fee through Offline mode : 07th May, 2013 to 22nd May, 2013.
10. Date of written Examination of BOB (Tentative) : 07th July, 2013.
11. Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2013 Notification - http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission.asp
12. Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about Bank Of Baroda Admit card 2013 and Bank Of Baroda answer key 2013, Bank Of Baroda results 2013 exam via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.